Translate

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Art Journal Page TWO


I have recently changed counselors and am so happy I did. This one has helped more in 3 sessions than the other one did in 8. One of the suggestion by the previous counselor was to journal my feelings... which only left me more angry and sad, etc. The new counselor said instead of a journal on how you were feeling bad why not try to express how you "WANT" to feel and what you need to do to get there. So was born the art journal. It's helping me to develop art skills and to express how I want to feel and the positive things in my life. I may not be able to change the things that have happened the past few months. But I can control how I react to them and how they change me in the future. So begins the healing of my broken heart. 
Hubby and I have a long road to recovery but we both know that it's a road worth traveling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment