Translate

Friday, November 4, 2016

PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Hello again!
I'm still having difficulty getting back into the swing creating art here. :(  I come in to so something...anything and end up on the computer surfing the net just looking at nothing in particular. 
I pulled out an old sketch this week that I was never happy with and tried to improve it and then do some watercolors on it. I'm still calling it a 
WIP 
as I'm not pleased with how it looks at all. 
INCOMPLETE 
is what it says to me. 
Perhaps I'll try doing some gel pen doodles on it tonight while watching TV.
So after a frustrating art adventure I grabbed the garden tool belt and heading outside to plant a few more bulbs. 

Two bags of each kind went into the circle drive flowerbed. So here's hoping that the critters leave them alone and the Spring will be full of beautiful blooms . 
That's what's going on in my world this week...how's it going in yours?
Today's Random Thought
So don't forget to check the really art over at 

10 comments:

  1. I like the art you are working on, and hope to see it soon finished. I still have to plant my bulbs, so thanks for the reminder! Have a fun weekend, hug, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that random thought:)
    Your WIP is looking really good and I'm sure you'll finish it beautifully in time. I love how energetic you are about gardening, of course it always looks so beautiful when flowers bloom and produce comes in.Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is powerful and lovely ~ am sure the final results will be exquisite ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a fun weekend ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your sketch is looking great so far. I like how you did the branches around her head. And oh, how I recognize what you're saying about wanting to do something and then ending up on the computer surfing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her and look forward to see what you do to her! It is cold here this morning... COLD, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your lady's purple cape, she looks very mysterious. I like your random thought too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lady too... and the colour of her cape is gorgeous!! Your thought of the day is ME to a tee!! Love it...Have a great week...hope you feel the creative mojo hit soon!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love your lady. It might just be the winter is coming blues. LOL Getting out to the garden was the best thing. I agree with the saying about getting old. Wishing you a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your lady I think she is looking great! - please share her again when you get her finished. Great thought of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol, your WIP is beautiful either as is or finished in some way.

    ReplyDelete