Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Paint Party Friday

It's Friday
Thanks again to Eva and Kristin for sponsoring this amazing weekly event!
Congrats to Dia for being the featured artist this week . Your art is beautiful and hope you did well at your show. 
I finished my commission piece this week and she loves it . It's slightly different than the one I did for my Mom. 
11" X 14" 

I have enjoyed doing these flowers so much I have decided to do a series ..
" OUT OF THE GARDEN"  
I've been using photos from own garden that I took this  summer.
I have two smaller 12" X 12" canvas' started.


I've been working on a collage in my art journal also and it is almost done and I have another rough sketch started for painting of a face. So I have been keeping myself very busy and that doesn't even count the Christmas projects I've got going :) 
Random Thought's for today...


Please click on the button on my sidebar and check out the amazing art shared there. 

9 comments:

  1. Your flower painting is wonderful, love the colours. Hope you are keeping well and taking good care of yourself! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower painting Carol and love your works in progress. It sure is a busy time of the year. Have a great Christmas. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Carol I think that's an excellent idea working from your garden...you have obviously found your niche and what you love painting! Makes complete sense to me!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, with all the beautiful flowers you had in your garden you should be able to get enough inspiration! Your commission-painting looks great, and I'm looking forward to more flower-paintings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. striking flower Carol! Love those thoughts for the day too-hit home for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is the best when a commissioned piece is loved! It is lovely Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Carol. For me, the colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete