Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

Paint Party Friday

Another week or two has past. I skipped last week as we were busy working outside since Mother Nature blessed us with summer type weather...but no bugs yet. 😍  We have a lot of wooded areas on our property that have become severely over grown with invasive honeysuckle bushes and vines.  So it was a good time to get out there and clear out as much as possible. It's starting to look good out there again. The challenge now will be to keep it cleared out. 
So I've fallen way behind in art work. I didn't get the last WIP I showed you finished before heading into the great outdoors. 
She was the last piece for my Mindy Lacefield class. I may go back and do some of the lessons again, just to help me remember that it's good to stay loose. 
The next piece I did was a play piece in my journal that was a prep for me before I started a new class with 
Heather  Lippincott Foust.

"A LIFE FULL OF COLOR"


Then the first lesson in the class was so much fun and I love the results!!! 
Now I've got some serious catch up to do if I'm going to get 29 Faces done this month 😓
Some Random Thoughts for Today 


Don't forget to check out the other great folks at 

15 comments:

  1. Co cute! The whimsical girl art is adorable! And I really love all of the colours and details in your delightful butterfly piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is wonderful, so many great colours and diverse styles, love them all. Hope you haven't been overdoing it clearing our jungle! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one allot as well as the butterfly happy weekend-its much colder today already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and art work ~ love the first painting with the lovely lady and the sweet little owls ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your art inspired by the classes Carol-super projects!! Nice thoughts to ponder at the end too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your artwork is beautiful this week...just love the little girl, she is so precious!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your art is very nice, Carol. I like the piece you did for the Heather class. Beautiful colors. Watch out for snakes in the woods. They will be crawling out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can really see the 'Mindy Lacefield' influence. She is beautifully whimsical. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Carol, I so love your beautiful girl with the pink hair tied with those lovely blue ribbons... so pretty! Your journal pages are so well done and full of your wonderful imagination. Enjoy the weeding :D)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little cutie with the three owls!
    Good Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pieces. Full of whimsy and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol these are wonderful. I just love the sweetness of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beautiful and whimsical art Carol! And the sayings are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like all the new things you're making for your workshops. It's all so colourful and I love how whimsical it is ♥

    ReplyDelete