Translate

Friday, February 3, 2017

Paint Party Friday & 29 Faces in February 2017

Is it really the end of the week already ? 
Where did all of the days go ? 
Just one of those weeks that slipped by with out me realizing it had left already. Happens when ever I start reading a good book . 
So not as much art as I wanted to get done. 
On Monday I finished the piece I was working on for the Mindy Lacefield class.

My favorite so far :) 
Then Tuesday started the 
29 Faces in February 
challenge. 
Face # 1 was a lot of fun and you can see the influence from Mindy's class again. 
 Then I started on the next class  and it was supposed to be face # 2. But I've hit a wall and have to step away from it for a bit. 
Here is the WIP  
Hoping to get it done today and then on to Face #3. 
Last nights moon was another beauty... 
in the Waxing Crescent Phase  and the details of the surface show well.


 Today's Random Thought
Join the others at..

...and....

20 comments:

  1. Lovely art, have fun with 29 faces! Your moon photos are great, the nights have been cloudy here. But it's 12° today, so very mild, that was good! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun faces! And I love the moon shots. You really have the knock catching those. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful art! I love the first one, its very attractive creation. All have magical touch.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Mindy influenced art Carol! Such wistful faces. Your photos of the moon are fabulous! You must have a really good camera:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carol, I love your faces very much. Face 1 is so gorgeous.
    Great moon shots. Enjoy your weekend :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your Mindy Lacefield's work! This is a style that really suits you. The first one is gorgeous with that blue dripping and the way you did her hair, and the second one has such a lovely hairdo! Good that you're joining in again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all lovely. My fave is the second one. The photos of the moon..... just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great faces, Carol. I didn't even remember about the 29 Faces challenge. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super faces, good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute faces, like from fairytail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting pieces
    Have a creative weekend

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketches and yeah, sometimes we have to walk away. I have a FB group called moon people, you are welcome to join us and show off your fab moon photography there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are adorable faces and absolutely fantastic moon shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little ladies...so pretty!! I was the same with that class...I did a few and then hit a wall.. When back to my old ways!! Beautiful moon photos!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  15. your faces and art are so charming. i love seeing what you have been creating.
    So you showed faces of the moon too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet and vibrant paintings! Love that fun pink hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great faces! So happy to see you in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete