Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Butterfly eFFECT

 P1040190-1-2.jpg

This weeks "mission" :0) was
a quote or a poem and art related to it. 
Being even more brain dead than normal I was having difficulty coming up with something...anything!!!!! NA! DA!..
So I started digging through my stash of magazine pictures looking for inspiration. 
Still drawing a blank....the only pictures that stirred a reaction were one of a pair of geese  apparently kissing and a really funky bird that I had no clue of what it was....didn't think to cut that part out I guess. 
Then a friend sent me a quote she thought I would like.

Finally I had a use for the bird pictures...well at least the funky one fit .
So I grabbed my journal and started cutting and pasting. I used small pictures of me at different phases of my life and used them as the center of my flowers. Couldn't resist using the geese either :0)


Had so much fun doing this one that I did another with pictures of me with my kids  and grandkids. 

Check out the other entries here:





7 comments:

  1. Carol that is brilliant! I love how it opened you up for inspiration. :) Peas in a pod! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, totally coooooooooooooooool! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quote and your writing is very cool... a really nice page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are brilliantly uplifting Carol!!! Love both your quotes too :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playful and fun! Great quote and way to include your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) i love geese :)
    i really like these - peas in a pod. haha
    xxa

    ReplyDelete