Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butterfly Effect.....Opposites

 P1040190-1-2.jpg

This week at Butterfly Effect the theme is "Opposites" 
At first I was stumped with what I was going to do .... I have been knocking around with the idea of trying to do "Zentangles" for a bit... so I decided to give it a shot and see what I came up with. 
While practicing a couple of the tangles I thought of trying a heart with each side being a mirror image of each other...sort of. 
Remember this is my first "Zentangle" and I have no idea what I'm really doing.
So here it is.....


Linking to.....
The Butterfly Effect

....and one of these days I'll learn how to do a real click on link...maybe :0) 

7 comments:

  1. Carol!! This is Fantastic!!! Those lattice sections are amazingly 3D :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant! I can't imagine how long it took you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that's only your first Zentangle! well done! i like the mirror image idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully tangled. Isn't it totally addicting?
    best,
    Jenn from www.justaddwatersilly.com, hopping from FBE
    (newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your butterfly effect entry - it's so well conceived and drawn. If this is your first, I can't wait to see more! Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete