Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

Paint Party Friday

Almost missed it again this week...just too much going on around here and everywhere to keep up. 
Didn't get much done in the way of art in the past two weeks. Still have issues with my eyes...for some reason the inflammation of the cornea is getting worse instead of better so they have added more kinds of eye drops and increased the frequency  of use of the others. So I'm putting something in my eyes every hour now. It does seem to be helping though as the pain has decreased but the vision hasn't and that could be because of the cataracts that they can't fix until the inflammation is gone :( 
I did get a little bit more work done on one of the paintings that were supposed to be Christmas gifts but didn't get finished :( 

"Little Man" thinks it's coming along nicely so hopefully he's right :) 
Linking to 
Paint Party Friday

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting. Sorry to ear about the eye problems, take care! Happy New Year! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol I hope your eye issues clear up quickly. Not fun for someone that uses their eyes to do such beautiful art! I thought I saw a kitty there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting! It's gorgeous so far. Hope your eye issue clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful painting - feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your eye problems hope you get better soon. I really think the painting is coming along nicely. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your painting is beautiful, Carol. I hope your inflammation clears up quickly. The cataract surgery means more drops, but you will see better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your eyes are better soon. As an artist, that would be an especially hard thing to deal with...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The painting looks to be coming along very nicely! And for the rest, I send you healing love and the best of intentions. Take care. Be well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Little man" is definitely right! Love the movement and the colours. Hope your eye will get better soon, not much fun not being able to see well. Wishing you a great year ahead, full of creativity and time to play. And without eye-infections .... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry to hear about your eye troubles, Carol. Your painting is coming along well. I hope to see it in its completed form. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry hope your eyes clear up soon... lovely painting. Look forward to it's completion! Happy New Year...wishing you good health and loads of creativity!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your eye issue clears up soon!
    Lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dad is having a similar problem and has to take eye drops on hourly basis. Hope your eyes heal quickly. :) Happy New Year 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm late, late, late, but had to stop by to wish you a lovely New Year. Sorry to read about your eyes. I hope those new drops help with both the pain and the vision.

    Bleubeard was impressed with Little Man. He always loves it when other pets get in the photos. And he also approves of that awesome art. I love birds, so of course, you know I appreciate that painting.

    Have an awesome New Year, dear friend. One that will have you seeing straight soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sorry to hear about the eye problem! I hope it gets sorted out soon. The painting is looking really fun! And don't worry about late presents. Most people are happy for presents anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete