Translate

Friday, January 30, 2015

Paint Party Friday

It's Friday again and time to Party with the best :) 
It has been a productive week here . My energy seems to have finally restored itself and I'm loving it . 
I'm still Painting flowers and dreaming of summer. Inspired by the unseasonably warm weather we've been having here. With BRIGHT sunshine ♥ Makes me want to plant flowers but I know it's not a wise thing to do so I paint them . 
"A SINGLE SUMMER DAY"
A 8 x 10 inch canvas board done with acrylics and ink. 

"LOVE GROWS" 
a 8 x 8 inch gallery wrapped canvas with 1.5 in sides. This one is a mixed media canvas. 


I have a couple of sketches started but no pictures of those. 
The rest of my week was spent working on my fiber arts. 
I crocheted a wool hat with my first batch of hand dyed yarn and then I felted and shaped. 

I also made one with some purchased yarns.

Now I have to decide what type of hat to make with the second batch of blue yarn.

Winter has returned now so it will be a lot of cuddling by the fireplace and cooking I think for this coming week. :) Soups and breads sound real good . 
Today's Random Thoughts....


So don't forget to click on the button on my sidebar to check out some pretty awesome art by other wonderful folks. 
Paint Party Friday

6 comments:

  1. Love Grows! I love that one!!! The background is pretty and I love the flower coming out of the heart! Lesson Learned in Life quote... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post Carol. Love your flower paintings, and those stylish hats - what beautiful colours! Stay warm and cozy by the fireside! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such charming paintings
    and hats too
    so many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower paintings Carol, and I LOVE those hats!! I sure could use one of those right now as it feels below zero today with biting winds...and more snow predicted for the next day or so:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow everything is gorgeous... I love your paintings and the hats...are so awesome!! Love them soooo much!! Please always post them too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a wonderful idea to paint flowers in the midst of winter. Your hat is amazing, and the quotes great!

    ReplyDelete