Translate

Friday, September 9, 2011

Paint Party Friday.....Helping Hand

It's done.... I've reached the point where I'm not happy with anything I do to it and I've probably over worked it. So it's time to move on to something else. I do like it a lot and it has been a learning process so it has done it's job :) 
Now to get the studio cleaned up and organized again...one more time.
Sat.morning 
...ok... so now that I've slept on it I realize I have to work on it more...but will give it some time before doing that... it definitely looks unfinished now but I've reached a block on this one :( Too much going on in my life right now I guess.
Paint Party Friday



14 comments:

  1. Its a very mystical piece, so you should be pleased with the effects. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the image. I am so intrigued by it, and I wonder what your process is. I'm sure if you set it aside, you will eventually know what to do with it. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there,, but I think its beautiful,, maybe take a few days to think it over,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, but have a look at this work like you hadn't done it, I think we judge our creative works harshly sometimes, that's why it's great to have these groups for feedback... this is delicate organic, nature & the nurturing, sweet innocent giving hand, beauty of flora & fauna, ahh I would be stoked with this as is - perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Shelle,this is already perfect as is, I'm so in love with the mystical spiritual loving connection it portrays! If you are not happy maybe you will dream what is to be added in a few days. Sometimes its just a matter of the right time! Its gorgeous either way! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with what the others have said, it is very mystical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too agee...its perfect. Why as artists do we beat ourselves up? I love tis piece....gerri

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very interesting to me - there is a lot to see in the background. I like your composition with the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I just need to step back and let something just "sit" for a bit. You'll know when you are done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say don't give up on it just yet! Come back to afer some time with fresh eyes and spirit towards it. Looking forward to what you do! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With each new addition something exciting is happening! I agree, set it aside and after some time come back to it with "fresh eyes" :)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete