Translate

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Sketches

Still working on those non-dominant sketches for my class :) Today I started adding color to some of them.

I've never been really great at faces to begin with and to be working with my left hand has been a trip. I'm also using new mediums for me so I'm having a "BLAST"!!! 

Non of them are really done and may never be ...but I'm learning so much and getting more comfortable with the mediums. 

Just remember these are not supposed to be realistic faces.....just layered impressions :) 
Of course I can think of a few people they do remind me of...but I'll keep that to myself right now :)

4 comments:

  1. looks like fun. I think if enjoy making them, then that is what counts.

    thanks for your visit. have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are great faces, such humour! Love the expression on the last one lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're fantastic and quite fun! I just might have to try this myself. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete