Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

29 Faces Feb 2014

Days 10, 11, and 12
Day 10 is an ACEO done in acrylic paints 

Day 11 is another pencil sketch in my journal...

...and Day 12 is a WIP sketch that I will probably finish in acrylics or maybe oil pastels since I haven't work with them for a while. 
I'm still battling this crazy sinus thing and have no energy for much of anything. My eyes are even more sunken and dark than the ones in the last sketch. Not a real good look for me. 



Linking to....
http://29faces.blogspot.com.au/p/feb-2014.html

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you are still suffering Carol. 3 great faces and all so different. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! I am getting back on track with comments today.. :) Hope you get to feeling better. I have something trying to tickle my throat.. ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work & yes #12 really looks tired

    feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great portraits! I missed out on the challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete