Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Art Everyday Month --- Day 3

Today I was lucky enough to finally catch one of  AMy McDonald's  live on-line art classes!!!  We painted cats...now AMy did one of her fanastic special cat painting and I decided to change mine up a bit to be more of my own....maybe I should have stayed with her cool AWESOME cat painting :( 

I'm really not done with mine but somehow I don't think it's going to end up as cool as her's. But then she recorded the class so I can go back and do it all over again. 
So now I'm headed back to the studio to see if I can still save this little critter from boring to something closer to fantastic. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know AMy McDonald, but I think your cat is charming! Also, I read through your profile, and I love every one of the movies you do! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red cat! Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! I love whimsical animals.

    ReplyDelete