Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

Before and After..WIP that are finally done :0)

Decided to clean up the studio one more time and sort out WIP that needed to be finished and those that just need to be forgotten :0)
Forgotten goes into a box that I'll go through one more time before I paint over, toss or use for kindling. 
I did want to show you the sign I finished for work. The first one was posted earlier this week the second one is the finished sign.



I also ran across the Surreal Eye that I forgotten about and finished it while watching TV


I think the additional coloring in the iris gives it more dimension. 
Finally starting to feel better after the long term case of the "Cruds" ....otherwise known as a virus that just won't go away.  
I laid down for a nap at 3pm yesterday and got up at 8am this morning. So I'm feeling rejuvenated :0) 
Looking forward to checking out as many of post as I can for.... 
Paint Party Friday
Paint Party Friday
AEDM
aedmlogored

15 comments:

  1. Cute sign and I love your surreal eye! Glad you're getting over the 'cruds'...great word for it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Love your finished sign and eye (sounds strange, huh?) Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that too...find forgotten paintings when I clean! :) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are feeling a lot better. Love the great sign and the magical eye, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better, love that eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great sign! They are so lucky to have your talent at that store!

    Very intriguing eye - I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to hear you're feeling better, and I can sure relate to all the WIPs. I have a ton of them myself. The eye is great! The addition of that extra bit of color really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad that you're starting to feel better. being sick is no fun at all.

    loved your fun sign for work and that eye is truly magical! the added dimension was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're feeling better. THe sign you did for work is really fun! The eye is very interesting! ~Happy Paint Party Friday! #9 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the second version. Much more depth in it. :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an outstanding idea to go through WIPs to see which need to be finished and which forgotten. This is an excellent example for all of us artists to follow! :)

    Glad your starting to feel better, too. :)

    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. great fun projects this week! happy PPF and thanks for sharing!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that eye! How wonderful - and how cool to see the sign from work - really great job - hope you're feeling better by now, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's quite a nap, LOL! I'm glad you are beginning to feel better. The additions to the eye really did add dimension and depth.

    ReplyDelete