Done on Bristol paper with Prisma Colored Pencils and Prisma Markers.
I'm actually combining three challenges with this one.
29 Faces in February...Butterfly Effect-Favorite Things and a group of friends creating an art mobile for a new baby.
Sunflowers are my favorite flower and the face is a quick drawing that is suppose to be my daughter....who just happens to be one of my favorite people :0)
And now for the questions....
- What is your favorite flower to bring to your enemy’s grave?
- Sunflowers of course :
- What is your favorite bird to dress up as if you were in a parade?
- I'd be a Scarlet MaCaw
- What is your favorite pet quality you’d like to own?
- The ability my dog has to fall asleep in an instant!
- Which one of your favorite celebrities would you marry if you could?
- Eric Clapton!!!!...he's old , I'm old...we could get older together :0) and listen to is music .
- What is your favorite food to order when your in-laws are paying for the meal?
- LOBSTER!!! THE BIGGEST ONE
- What is your favorite drink to accidentally spill on a person you like?
- I wouldn't want to spill anything on them
- What is your favorite destination to vacation and/or live if you won a million dollars?
- On a warm beach :0)
- What is your favorite color to wear to your best friend’s wedding?
- What is your favorite book or/and book character you’d take with you on a lonely island?
- If I took someone it wouldn't be lonely :0)
- What is your favorite song to sing in the shower?
- Bobby McGee
- Janis Style!!!
- Well some how the numbers got all screwed up and I'm to tired to fix it....
- Linking to ....
29 Faces !!