Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

29 Faces

29 Faces
I've decided to jump in late for this challenge. I struggle with faces and could really use the practice. One of these days I'll have to take a class and learn what I'm doing wrong...maybe :0) 
So here are my first six faces for Feb. and them I'm off to work on # 7. 

The first 5 are just random pictures that I chose to try and draw the one below is my granddaughter and it actually looks like her! 

 To see more great faces follow the link below...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely faces Carol... I think that is one thing I just love about this challenge and that is the practice that we are getting... can't wait to see more :))

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little granddaughter is quite the charmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter looks like a sweet, playful young lady! :o)

    ReplyDelete