Translate

Saturday, September 13, 2014

29 Faces in September 2014 and Art Journal's Journey

Day 13
Hard to believe the month is already half way over. 
Today's face is done with colored pencils and a watercolor background. It's been forever since I've used the colored pencils  and my blending skills are slightly rusty. I may have also gotten more than a little carried away with the doodles in the hairstyle and ran right off the top of the page with them. Happens when I doodle and watch TV at the same time :) 
So here she is ....

Quote card for today....


Today's Random Thought
......


linking too
.....
and 

3 comments:

  1. Love the face, I sometimes piled my hair up like that back in the 60s! The quote card with the doodling is fantastic! Have a relaxing day, hop you are feeling better now. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow- her hair is fabulous! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodles in her hair and the doodle "choose to learn".
    Good Morning!

    ReplyDelete