Translate

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

29 Faces in September 2014

Day 3 
Today was a good day ♥♥♥♥♥
Woke up with lots of energy and actually felt like doing some work around here. Since I've had these buckets of apples setting in the kitchen for days now , I decided it was time to do something with them. So after hours of cutting, slicing and cooking I now have applesauce and apple butter and no more energy. But that's ok. 
I wasn't even going to try a drawing tonight but decided to just do a quick sketch of my day.....
I promise tomorrow  I WILL do real art... 

Today's Inspirational Quote Card

Tonight I'm just going to take a bath and hit the sack :) 
Don't forget to check out the other great art at 
Just click on the picture in my sidebar and you'll be happy you did :) 
Today's Random Thought
..ok , I'll give you a real one too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment