Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Art Every Day Month ----Day 12

Day 12 Already!!!!
The month is zipping by like a roller coaster ride :) Things have been super busy in my life and today is the first day I've had to just chill... and get caught up on things like laundry, floors and general cleaning. But first I gave myself the morning to play in the art room. I visited favorite blogs and was inspired by Elizabeth  at " Altered Book Lover " :) Her Veterans Day post reminded me of how much I love Poppies and how much I miss the tradition of handing them out on Veterans Day.  So I added poppies to my art journal...


go here and check out Elizabeth's

Today's quote...

linking to























5 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so vibrant and lively!
    Very colourful art. What size are you using for these pages?

    ReplyDelete


  2. How sweet of you to mention my blog post today. I'm so glad it inspired you to create these lovely poppies in your art journal. They are stunning and look like REAL poppies, too. Even the background compliments these beauties. Thanks again for the shout out.

    BTW, I'm late visiting because I cleaned my kitchen and fridge today, which took most of the day. And I thought I was a neat freak, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colour combination, wow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrrrrrr it's cold this morning but I am here.. :) Love the Poppies and their sweet flower faces! The BG colors are brilliant and make me smile this cold Missouri morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poppies are just gorgeous! So bright and beautiful. Really nice painting job on them :)

    ReplyDelete