Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Art Every Day Month----Day # 17

Sliding in very late here today....worked that later shift today and then had to play catch with family that live in Illinois in the towns that got hit by those horrible tornadoes today. All is well with minimal damage with my immediate family but some friends did not fair as well. :(
Today's art is a piece I've been working on all month. A mixed media collage with layers of maps  and photos of places and things that shaped who I became as an adult. I think it's mostly done ...but something is just feeling off with it for me but can't place what it is for sure... so will let it set a bit and see what pops for me. 

Todays thought....


linking to....



2 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea, to make layers of places and things that were important to you. This painting must have a very special meaning for you ... Something to treasure ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this woman you painted. I also like the first Today's Thought. For me, it was when my Mom died in 1987.
    Sunny and calm today. Thankful!

    ReplyDelete