Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Art Every Day Month ----Days # 19 & # 20

Today is a double post.... took yesterday off to get some of the much neglected house work  done. Did take time to create in the evening but not to post. 
So here is Day # 19 
A circle doodle which will probably end up in a Christmas Card  to some poor unsuspecting soul :) 
Day # 20 is a rather distorted sketch which will hopefully rearrange itself when I get around to painting it . 


Todays thought...

Linking to...
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you posted today. I worried about you. Of course, then I had to be late getting here. Some unsuspecting soul is going to be LUCKY to get that doodle in a Christmas card. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that doodle will look great in a Christmascard! It'll be a lucky unsuspecting soul ... ;-) Love your sketch too, she has a very interesting face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "circle doodle"! I agree that some unsuspecting soul will be lucky to get that doodle.. :)

    ReplyDelete