Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Paint Party Friday !!!!

Friday...
The day that makes me smile... I know it will be filled with beautiful and amazing things as I scroll through all of the fantastic posts of 
PAINT PARTY FRIDAY !
This week I decided to finish one of the rough sketches from 29 Faces in September 2013.

I did an under-painting in shades of green first.... but I forgot to take a picture of it :(  Kind of thought about leaving her alien green for a few seconds but I already had this idea in my mind of how she needed to look so I finished her.  
I used acrylic paints, gel pens and Pigma Micron Inks to complete her. 


linking to ....
Paint Party Friday

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a transformation once you add the colour! Gorgeous! Love the cool design you've done too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you completed her so beautifully-wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Carol. She is awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a painter, so I was really impressed. I love her and the colors you chose. Glad to meet you through AEDM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so gorgeous! You did a fabulous job painting her. I enjoyed visiting you from the Art Every Day challenge page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful painting Carol...good job!
    Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the delicate lace like effect of the background and the contented, serene expression on her face. Beautiful! happy PPF

    ReplyDelete