Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

29 Faces in May --- 15

What a week!!! 
Work has exploded with business and we do not have the coverage to keep up. The boss is on vacation and has left me in charge and the department looks like a war zone :0( 
When I get home I barely have the energy to fix myself something to eat. 
Ice cream and cereal have been my mainstay this week :0) 
So here is my face # 15 for this month ...hopefully I'll catch up next week when I'm off :0) 
This was done with my new  Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils. I love them!!!
I just bought a basic set of 12...but also got a set of 12 Metallics for a penny! I do love a sale!!!!  Also managed to get an extra $5 off cause I'm addicted to art supplies and spend so much money at Michaels using my Michaels reward card :0)  
Who needs groceries when there are art supplies to be bought at such great prices? 
:0) 
Linking to : 
Ayala Art
and 


3 comments:

  1. Great face and I love your attitude about buying crafting supplies!! Get a break for yourself when you can! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to be amazed at your talent..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! You big spender. :)) I love the eyes. Pencils sound like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete