Translate

Friday, May 4, 2012

29 Faces---Paint Party Friday--Butterfly Effect


Heroes was the challenge at Butterfly Effect this week .I couldn't for the life come up with a super hero that was my fav.....until a light went on it my brain :0) 
There are people in your life who are heroes...some plain and ordinary people and some exceptional  . The person who came to my mind was our one and only Miss Amy! 
She is so talented and ever so funny and looks at life in a sort of cockeyed way that makes her totally unique. What makes her a hero is mission to share her knowledge and skills with the world and to do it for free!!! 
I only wish my painting looked more like her but it did almost capture the essence of her :0) 
Linking this to ...
 P1040190-1-2.jpg
Ayala Art
Paint Party Friday

23 comments:

  1. Another interesting and fun face! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has lots of character and is awesome ~ love the glasses ~ well done ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Miss Amy but am sure it must look like her and am sure when she sees it she will be thrilled. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care about superheroes either, but I have many people in real life who inspire me on a regular basis. Your painting is a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your take on every day superheroes! i don't know amy but i'm sure she will be just thrilled and your homage to her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Carol...when Amy see's this I bet she will cry haha :D and kiss you lots :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that face! Yes I find everyday heroes the best!! Go Amy!! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true, people in our everyday lives are heros also. Love your work and your story. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the energy in this painting! I am sure Amy will love it and the feelings that led to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy will love this for sure!! and I agree with you Amy rocks the artsy world :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know who Amy is, but she looks like a free spirited lady. Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so much fun seeing all the 29 faces art. I love Miss Amy. She has the look of a caring person. Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'd like to be Amy now, You tell so nice about her and painting is very beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i just came over here and now i am bawling my eyes out.

    i just love you.

    okay, when i am done crying i'll come back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH how honored Amy is to be given this gift of words and a great panting. And how fortunate you are to have her as friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay i am less crying now, but i may start up again at any time. thank you. thank you so much. i am so honored.

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet and kind, love your words and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful portrait, she looks very kind and with a sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amy will love this! The hair is especially awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice!!! Love the angle of the head, the hair, the expression. Well done.

    ReplyDelete