Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

29 Faces in May days 24 & 25

Still running behind but not by far :0) 
Day 24 is an acrylic on  9 x 12 watercolor paper. 

So far I think she is my fav...at least for today.
Day 25 is a Mixed Media on 9 x 12 watercolor paper. 
it has some collage, texture , fabric ,acrylics and inks. It was a total play piece just to work with the texture medium . I used it on  the hair and on part of the background.

I spent hours playing with this one ...which is why I am still one day behind :0) 
Linking to:
Ayala Art


4 comments:

  1. I love how different each of these faces are! wonderful to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you're having a great time with your faces, Carol! Keep it up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "day 24" girl! She looks so pretty...like she is on the go straight from the beach to the party...

    ReplyDelete