Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

29 Faces in May face 26

Not much energy here today so I just have a quick page in my journal. 

My daughter has been on my mind a lot today. She's off on another great adventure...this time under the African sun. She is in Kenya with a group from her university. As a mother I worry of course...but as a woman and artist I envy her the opportunity :0) I can't wait until she is home to share her stories and the hundreds of pictures I know she will be taking :0) 
Linking to: 
Ayala Art

4 comments:

  1. Love this creation ~ composition and colors remind me of Africa ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and energetic work! :)
    I hope your daugther will enjoy her adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful opportunity for your daughter! Annnnd anticipation for you. :)

    As for your face, wonderful … sometimes simple and quick is the perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for your daughter. :) Kenya is on my wish list as well. And a perfect journal page. :)

    ReplyDelete