Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

29 Faces in May day 6 & 7

It was  a super busy and fun weekend at our house. My sister and brother-in-law came for a visit so there was not a lot of time for art. I did get the painting done yesterday after they left but had no energy left for posting.
Today I'm busy running errands and doing things that needed to be done over the weekend. So just a fast sketch for todays face. 
Even with all of the time issues of this month I am still enjoying this challenge and look forward to every new face. 
So here they are...
Day 6
A 6 x 9 acrylic on watercolor paper. ...
Day 7 
A 6 x 9 pencil sketch on watercolor paper. 
I've started cutting some of my watercolor papers in half for this challenge. The miser in me is coming out :0) 
Linking to...
Ayala Art
and 



7 comments:

  1. Both good, but my fave is day 6 - wonderful! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6 looks so confident and ready to face the world. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying all the 29 faces posts. Yours are beautiful. I especially like the one in the post today and look forward to seeing how the next one progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful faces! :) I love to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time seeing all the faces you've done so far. I love that you've chosen such different styles and media to do them! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Carol! These are awesome! I don't think I've sketched a mans face, yet. You inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete