Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

29 Faces in May faces 27 & 28

The last few days have been very hard for me....my fibromyalgia has kicked my butt to the ground and I have barely gotten these 2 faces done and probably won't be able to do face 29 before the month is over. 
All thing considered I'm very proud to have gotten tis many done. I knew going in that May was a busy month for me and that I usually end up down for the count before the month is over. 
I have enjoyed visiting all of the blogs I was able to get to through the month  even if I didn't have or take the time to comment. You are all talented and generous people.
Day 27 is a computer doodle sketch:
about all I had the energy for yesterday.


Day 28 is a graphite drawing I've been working on a little bit at a time for several days now.  I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.
I have another painting going but doubt that I'll be able to finish it today. Who knows...maybe I'll get a burst of energy later this evening :0) 
Linking to : 
Ayala Art


2 comments:

  1. My touchstone on this subject continues to be Irene Gallo's collected remarks about what art directors look for in a portfolio site. She stipulated the most important features as being the ability to save to or drag to the desktop right from the full image, and full-image previews. This solution only misses the latter.
    mehndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sorry your are feeling so bad Carol, hope you get to feel better soon. Great drawings and especially love the last one. Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete