Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

29 Faces in May faces 27 & 28

The last few days have been very hard for me....my fibromyalgia has kicked my butt to the ground and I have barely gotten these 2 faces done and probably won't be able to do face 29 before the month is over. 
All thing considered I'm very proud to have gotten tis many done. I knew going in that May was a busy month for me and that I usually end up down for the count before the month is over. 
I have enjoyed visiting all of the blogs I was able to get to through the month  even if I didn't have or take the time to comment. You are all talented and generous people.
Day 27 is a computer doodle sketch:
about all I had the energy for yesterday.


Day 28 is a graphite drawing I've been working on a little bit at a time for several days now.  I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.
I have another painting going but doubt that I'll be able to finish it today. Who knows...maybe I'll get a burst of energy later this evening :0) 
Linking to : 
Ayala Art


1 comment:

  1. Am sorry your are feeling so bad Carol, hope you get to feel better soon. Great drawings and especially love the last one. Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete