Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

29 Faces in Sept 2013 and Paint Party Friday

Getting something painted this weekend turned into a major challenge. Between the cataracts, the cornea inflammation and allergies I can barely see. I wanted to really do a lot more shading on her face and better details around the eyes ...but this is as good as it gets for now. 
Hopefully I'll be able to get some more eye drops tomorrow :) Then I can work on the other 4 rough sketches I have started . 
Linking to...

and

6 comments:

  1. She's very cool ~ I rather like the lack of shading, it makes her very illustrative ~ I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is very interesting and I love the red hair!
    Carol I hope you are feeling better this morning. I got the stuffy sinus-ie thing going on this morning. I feel like I have cotton in my head! Hope you got some rain. We got a half inch. We will take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Her eyes are great and I am in love with her hair! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice! I think her hair is cool with all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks truly beautiful. Such beautiful eyes.
    Hope you are on the mend and will be back at your drawing in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh Carol she is awesome! love her wild hair,hair is always a struggle for me and you do that so well!

    ReplyDelete