Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

29 Faces in September #12

It's Day # 12 already....WOW!! 
Today was a good day for art for me :) My second day in a row off from work and all rested up. Today I was in the mood to  paint so I chose a sketch from the Feb. challenge  that I didn't complete :( Here's what it looked like then ...
Kind of light so I hope you can see it .... but once the paint started going on it got bold :) 
I was definitely in the mood for color today. If you click on the picture you should be able to see the doodles in her hair more . 
When she was done I wasn't ready to stop so I started the sketch for tomorrows face. 

Wondering where this one will end up going ? 
For now I really do have things to get done around the house so I had better tear myself away from all of this fun and get to it !
Linking to....




6 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, to take faces from the last challenge and use them in this one! I love both faces, you do wonderful things with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great, I realy like the hair =)
    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faces, Carol ~ and I love the doodles in the hair. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the one n progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely to see your sketch and then how you colored her.
    the next sketch is a joy to see as well. Sketching can be such a joy to our spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks happy and like she has wings!

    ReplyDelete