Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

Paint Party Friday and 29 Faces in September

Starting to get into the swing if this art everyday thing again :)  Kinda feels good after such a dry spell . 
Today is Face #5
..... so I'm only one day behind which is where I started since it took me forever to make up my mind to do it . 
Another page in my art journal with a painted background. Still stuck on the bee sting story as you can see. Today the bees were not as hostile..but then again I didn't get as close as I normally do either :) I also did another "tint blob"  and drew an imaginary bird creature. This was a little more fun than the giant hairdo. :)
He started out as a swirl of bright colors on white paper. I cut out the shape and glued it to a page in the journal and then went crazy with the white pen. I kinda get the feeling that he's a deep thinker so I added the quote on Happiness. 


So now it's bed time around here so I'll catch ya all later.
Linking to 
and 
Paint Party Friday
Check out all of the great art :) 

10 comments:

  1. Great pages, Carol! Your face is great and I love her hair, so I think it was worth your effort! And your blob creature is very cool … very thoughtful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, Carol! Glad you're getting back to your art! That's so wonderful!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on keeping up with the challenge! LOVE that imaginary bird creature ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, these are great pages. Things just keep getting better and better. Congrats on keeping up. That's wonderful. Have a wonderful weekend. Love your curly headed girl with the bee perhaps getting ready to pounce. Tee hee. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Carol and nice to see you back in the swing of things!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Carol!
    I love her.. ♥ Little bee buzzing and a sunflower~darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your surprised lady with the caption "Be careful how you smell the flowers" is cute and reminds me of your recent encounter with the bees! Looking forward to more of your art Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful lady being careful of bees. Also like the piece with all the white pen. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete