Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

29 Faces In September Faces # 17 - #19

Just a quick post to show 3 more faces in progress. I have been working crazy hours at work this week so my  inner time clock is all whacked up and I can't seem to get anything done.

#17
 A quick little ACEO  with more of the funky tint blobs for a hair piece. 

#18 
A page in my art journal with an out of focus floating face....kinda how I see  things these days. :) 


#19 
Another pencil sketch in my art journal with a heavier hand on the shading this time. So far I'm liking how this one is going. 


Tomorrow starts my fall working vacation. Where I take a week off from work just to work like crazy around here getting things that I started over the summer finished up.
Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the faces and everything else that is going to be happening. 
Linking to .... 


4 comments:

  1. Very nice Carol. Your girls are great. Enjoy your time off. Thanks and happy Autumn to you.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curly haired ladies, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! got a kick out of the ACEO girl with her funky hair, your 2nd one could be a mermaid under water and the pencil drawing has terrific contours! Enjoy every minute of your vacation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off enjoy your vacation and sort some time for yourself! Your girls are all unique. I love the whimsy of the first one and the eyes on the drawing are full of emotion.

    ReplyDelete