Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

29 Faces in September 2013 # 10 and #11

Getting into the groove here finally :) with 
face # 10 is a sketch in my art journal with a a background started. Just in case I decide to go ahead and paint the face. 

Decided to give ears a shot while I was at it...
Face #11 is a rework of a face from way back when that I did with my non dominant hand. Was never happy with it and now I can live with it. While I was working on it this morning the song from the Doors kept going through my mind so I added the lyrics.
 The compass stencil is a new toy from StencilGirl Products 
that was designed by 
Mary Nasser :) 
Love it !!! 
the before....
the after....
Linking to





8 comments:

  1. Love it, Carol!
    What a fun portrait on the map...so glad you could incorporate the compass stencil!! :)
    You are on a roll with your art again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, both are terrific. I can't believe you did any art with non=dominant hand!!! The last face with the bluish shadows is so cool. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before and after....Wow!! And the blue girl is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the before.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol. Love your blue girl. You keep getting better and better. Way to go. Awesome. Thanks
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so enjoying your work it always brings a smile to my face. The one at the top is beautiful! & The girl with wild hair you did with music from the doors in your head is lots of fun. i clicked on it to see it larger and was so happy to see you wrote out the lyrics to Strange! now that song is in my head!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the drawing against the blue … and if you do embellish her face with paint, I hope you'll return to share it with us. I was fun to see your before-n-after work too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you've been doing so far with the 29 faces. Good that you reworked that face because I love it and that text goes beautifully with it!

    ReplyDelete