Translate

Saturday, August 9, 2014

August heART ---- August 9, 2014

Day 8
Today's art is two more cards for the Inspirational Quote Deck. 

Another Frida inspired painting and then a Doodle in White ink. 
Today we took a drive to Jefferson City to have brunch with Bob's daughter. She travels all over with her job and we don't get a chance to visit often.

We had a good visit and then drove home. The ride was hard on my back so I had to take more pain pills and a nap when I got home :(   Therapy starts up on Monday so hopefully things will start to get much better. 
Linking to .....

Just click on the picture in my sidebar to find other great art this month :) 
Today's Random Thought

5 comments:

  1. Mroe beautiful work! Glad you had a fun trip, but take care of your back, hope the therapy helps! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful work, indeed!
    And it sounds like you had a nice day.
    Take care and best wishes with Therapy!

    Thanks again, for playing along in August heART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful artwork again Carol! I wish the best for the new therapy... hope it helps a lot!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the artwork. Glad you had a good visit. Hope your back is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Doodle.. I have missed them! Frida has certainly impressed you. I enjoy your Frida drawings. Hey, Jeff City.. you were close to our bit of country! I hope the therapy helps your back quickly Carol!

    ReplyDelete