Translate

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August heART---- August 31,2014---- Art Journal's Journey

Day 31
.....the end....
It's hard to believe that the month is over already . It really has been a joy and I'm happy to have met some new art friends on this adventure.
For the last day of this month I decide to squeeze in one more Frida page in my journal along with another Inspirational Quote Card. 
Here's Frida...

... and here's the card....

 I also did one more Frida but I can't share it yet as it's a gift that hasn't been received yet. Later this week I'll probably share. So check back. 
Today's Random Thought

2 comments:

  1. Another great Friday, Carol! And I'm so dazzled by your creative productivity this past month! Your cards are fantastic, and it won't be long before you have your full deck!

    Thanks again for your contributions to August heART and merry creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, love your Friday, the whole post is GREAT! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete